Island Tours & SnorkelingCome and enjoy our Island & snorkeling Tour!.
Leaving Contadora Island at 10:30 hrs, we can see part of the island and learn its history, our next stop is Boyarena wich is a sandbank from where you can see about 12 islands. After that, we go to Chapera Island where we do snorkeling in a reef where there is a huge variety of fish. Then we visit Mogo-Mogo island, this island has been the place for the well known tv productions of SURVIVOR. In this island there is a large natural pool, ideal for relaxing.
We return to Contadora Island at 01:30 hs, where we finish our tour.
• Bilingual guide
• own boat
• Snorkel equipment
• Children under 6 free (max. 2 children)
• Our boat is equipped with all necessary safety systems including VHF radio, GPS, lifejackets and insurance for all passengers.
Costs: $ 50,00 plus 7% tax
CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS FREE
For your convenience you can pay to credit card )Rates are in U.S. Dollar currency cost includes taxes ( ITBM)
To ensure that each of our adventurers have the opportunity to participate comfortably in our activities, we limit the number of participants in each of our tours or diving trips - so, thank you for making your reservations early! Our online reservation system with a credit card makes it easy and safe to book in advance.
Once payment is made, your reservation is guaranteed and you will receive an email confirmation from us.
In order to maintain our commitment to all our participants Coral Dreams have a strict cancellation policy.
• With more than 7 days prior to the date on our excursions or diving trips - 50% refund on the rate without tax.
• 3 days prior to the date on tour or dive trip – we accept change of date, but no refunds.
• If no show or late for the excursion or diving trip - No refund.